• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny monkey business!!

rachylou

Warren Veteran
Well, I stupidly left 'The Furminator' and one of their slicker brushes in their pen today forgetting Jimby has a real rubber fetish... well went back up to them this evening and low and behold or should I say suprise suprise he has gobbled most of the rubber off the handles of both brushes!! :roll: :lol:
He is such a rascal!! :lol: :love:

Well, I stupidly left 'The Furminator' and one of their slicker brushes in their pen today forgetting Jimby has a real rubber fetish... well went back up to them this evening and low and behold or should I say suprise suprise he has gobbled most of the rubber off the handles of both brushes!! :roll: :lol:
He is such a rascal!! :lol: :love:

Heehee, bunnies who love rubber are so cheeky. My OH replaced his phone with a touch screen phone recently because Buckley chewed the buttons off his old one :lol:

My bunny comb has most of the plastic off of it cos i left it lying about when i had Kermit. Still, it makes me smile cos it was my angel bun that done it :)

Haha bunnies are so naughty....I remember when somebun (Sorrel or Apache) ate the rubber handles off my jewellery pliers :roll:

:lol::love::love: I can just imagine how you felt when you saw it. Floppy is the one who would have chewed it in this house. I have had three or four new dustpans in the kitchen because he keeps chewing the helpful bit along the front which puts the pan in contact with the ground. I have given up and now sweep most of the mess up the get the last few bits with the hoover.:roll::roll::roll:

Thank goodness the outside one is metal!:lol:

Back