• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I want to be a bunny!!

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
Olly and Honey are snuggling with their heads together :love: I stuck my head in there to snuggle with them and we all sat like that for a few minutes :love:Then they both moved their heads away and snuggled together facing the other way :( I want to join in their bunny snuggles!! :love:

I want to be a bunny too, I always want to join in with bunny snuggles but they don't let me! Im just a stinky hoomin!:lol:

When I do this they peer at me like I'm a freak. Makes me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. *wails*

When I do this they peer at me like I'm a freak. Makes me saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad. *wails*

:lol: do you think we were bunnies in a previous life? :) my OH thinks I definitely was! :lol: my earliest memory is a holiday in Abersoch, Wales when I was 2. We were staying in a chalet, and my dad told me to come and look, there was a tiny wild bunny under our chalet :love:

I'm more bunny now than person. :lol: Just with shorter ears and a little less fur.

I did once walk past the bunnies outside and go 'how are you my fellow bunnies?' without realising what I'd said, only to hear my mum howling with laughter and then asking me if I was indeed a bunny.

I think yes. :evil: No one else thinks so. :cry:

I'm more bunny now than person. :lol: Just with shorter ears and a little less fur.

I did once walk past the bunnies outside and go 'how are you my fellow bunnies?' without realising what I'd said, only to hear my mum howling with laughter and then asking me if I was indeed a bunny.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I'm with you all the way!! I really feel like I've found the reason for me being here :love: I want to help all the bunnies I can to have a better life :) I just need to win the lottery so I can buy loads of land and take in all the unloved bunnies :(

:lol: I'm with you all the way!! I really feel like I've found the reason for me being here :love: I want to help all the bunnies I can to have a better life :) I just need to win the lottery so I can buy loads of land and take in all the unloved bunnies :(

That's great. Take that and use it. You don't need to bring them all to you to help them; there's loads of other ways, but honour that and make that change. All those bunnies will appreciate it :)

The most annoying thing is the bunnies will accept my brother as 'one of them' and groom him and snuggle with him when he's lying down, climb allll over him..but I have to have food for them to want to interact with me :evil::lol: except for Lilah, she'll snuggle with me all day given the chance:love:

Thinking about it, men who feel trapped in a womans body can then 'become' a woman, and vice versa (ish) :? Why can't we become big bunnies?! :D

Do you know how much of an inspiration you are? :wave: it's sooo amazing to have someone who feels the same :love: I really really want to quit my job in the chemist and look after needy bunnies, but I just couldn't look after my own bunnies if I earned less money :( one day...

That's great. Take that and use it. You don't need to bring them all to you to help them; there's loads of other ways, but honour that and make that change. All those bunnies will appreciate it :)

I wouldn't ever consider myself an inspiration, but I can relate a lot to wanting to do all you can.

But what people can do varies person to person. Honour yourself and be true to yourself, that's all you can do. You have to put you and yours before any bunny outside of your care though.

Today I sold a pile of my old jewellery and got £220 towards a new dog kennel/run for my two new buns :love: Daisy, who I'm rescuing from the sanctuary where I volunteer, is getting spayed today; I just wish she was coming here instead of going back there :( but I need to get their accommodation sorted out first, and we need to do some work on the garden. Roll on September!! :?

I wouldn't ever consider myself an inspiration, but I can relate a lot to wanting to do all you can.

But what people can do varies person to person. Honour yourself and be true to yourself, that's all you can do. You have to put you and yours before any bunny outside of your care though.

Back