• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Help ?

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
ok, so I am finally bonding maisey and Harry this weekend !! yayayayayayay
Just wanted to check a few things ?
I will disinfect the floor and alll the toys with vinegar and water solution.
The bonding pen is 4ft X 4ft ? I this an ok size ( I can make it bigger or smaller as its a panel run)
I will also have a sweeping brish at the ready.
Oh and the new hutch will be brand new and none of them have evre been in it !
Anyting else? :)

If you are bonding in your bedroom, make sure you get a good nights sleep before, or just get a good nights sleep anyway.
I am bonding my two at the moment, the first few hours were really nerve racking, both of them fighting and fur everywhere.
And defiantly wear gloves, heavy duty ones.

If you are bonding in your bedroom, make sure you get a good nights sleep before, or just get a good nights sleep anyway.
I am bonding my two at the moment, the first few hours were really nerve racking, both of them fighting and fur everywhere.
And defiantly wear gloves, heavy duty ones.

ye, thats why I am bonding them in the holidays so that I wont fall asleep in school :lol:

ye, thats why I am bonding them in the holidays so that I wont fall asleep in school :lol:

Wise choice :lol: I bonded mine in the christmas holidays, they fell in love on christmas eve night :love: Get a collection of things for yourself as you won't be able to leave them unattened for a while, things like a drink etc.

Wise choice :lol: I bonded mine in the christmas holidays, they fell in love on christmas eve night :love: Get a collection of things for yourself as you won't be able to leave them unattened for a while, things like a drink etc.

I had a few cans of redbull, some crisps etc. And my dad was on toilet break duties yesterday. Today has been so much better.

Back