• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble bunny

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Hello I'm new
I have Bumble who is ace
She is white with black smudges on her

Here she is

birthday171.jpg
[/IMG]

It was sold in a pet shop so I'm thinking they must be able to. I've seen them in quite a lot of pet shops

Ruthie xxx

Hi :wave:

She's lovely.

Just to clear up the sweetcorn thing. Bunnies can only have baby sweetcorn not large fresh sweetcorn or the dried type they sell in pet shops. I don't know why. They do however love baby sweetcorn.

Hi :wave:

She's lovely.

Just to clear up the sweetcorn thing. Bunnies can only have baby sweetcorn not large fresh sweetcorn or the dried type they sell in pet shops. I don't know why. They do however love baby sweetcorn.

like in humans in doesnt get processed properly and it can cause blockages :wave:

Awwww, she is gorgeous Ruthie. :love::love::love:

Unfortunately, as others have already said, shops sell lots of things that aren't really suitable for pets to eat and the sweetcorn is one; I wouldn't have known either though, if it wasn't from reading on here. :)

As Rabswood said, though, Bumble can have baby corn instead - I don't think Alfie and Bubbles were too impressed with it having said that! :lol::lol:

Oh thanks everyone for your lovely comments about my Bumble! :)
She likes to groom me, lick me. I never knew bunnies did this so it was ace when she started. It's funny though cos she never does it to anyone else she only does it to me :)

Shame she can't have that sweetcorn anymore she really liked it :(

Ruthie xxx

She likes to groom me, lick me. I never knew bunnies did this so it was ace when she started. It's funny though cos she never does it to anyone else she only does it to me :)

Awwww, she loves you. :love::love::love:

Bumble probably won't even miss the sweetcorn; there are lots of healthy things you can feed her that she'll love just as much. ;) :D

There are some ideas on this list, but introduce new foods in small amounts, one food at a time, and gradually increase the amount given (so as not to upset Bumble's tummy). :) http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/resources/content/info-sheets/safefoods.htm

I have added this to my favourites - must bring it with me to the supermarket! I've got some brocolli for her at the moment she likes that but I think carrot's still her favourite!

Ruthie xxx

Back