• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Give us a kiss!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
go on you know you want to!! :lol:

P7200305.jpg

:love::love:

P7200303.jpg

This old boy is now named Mister Humphrey Cushion :D He is just the most lovable boy, we have just had a doze and cuddle together on the bed. He lay in my arms just like Timmy used too :love::love:

Awwww :love: He looks very handsome and nowhere near 10! :shock:

Thank you. I think if you could see/feel him in reality you would know how old he is, but he has such a vest for life. he is a very determined bunny, nothing phases him. Given half the chance he would follow me every where. when I walk up the garden when he spots me he does a little jump/skip type thing ( exactly the same as Timmy did ) and comes running over for head rubs and kisses:love: It is taking so long to get anything done as how can i resist him?? :lol: can't wait until his quarantine is over as he is exercising on the neighbours patio at the moment.

He's a lovely boy. Lovely that he enjoys cuddles and nose rubs - you can keep him nice and happy in his twilight years!:love:

I keep looking at the pictures to check the size of my nose :lol::lol: I did take it myself so the angle is a bit odd, honest ;)

Back