• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panic Sage????

Phew!!!! Thank you, I will allow my heart palpitations to slow down now!!! I was sure it was safe too and couldn't imagine I'd have fed it without checking on here first!! .... and relax!

Phew!!!! Thank you, I will allow my heart palpitations to slow down now!!! I was sure it was safe too and couldn't imagine I'd have fed it without checking on here first!! .... and relax!

Maybe it's worth contacting Diane and asking her why it's there, and explain like the RWAF say it's safe. She might have personal experience of it being bad, or it might be one of those foods high is something that isn't recommended in large amounts or something.

How peculiar, I would definitely contact the lady and ask why it's there - it's definitely safe, and the others are all clearly very toxic.

I've posted a comment on the site as I couldn't find an email address! It asked for my email so hopefully they'll let me know!

Back