• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola and SiDneys new homemade hideout!! PiCs

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
Is pine wood safe to use as a bunny hideout? I'm planning on building a hideout for indoors and was thinking of 2x2 frame with cladding?

Last edited:
Lolas New Hidey-house

During construction
DSC01567.jpg

checking it out!
DSC01569.jpg

checking the 1st floor
DSC01577.jpg

the roof terrace
DSC01575.jpg

Haven't seen your 2 for awhile. Love their new house. Very post with the animal print throws. :love::love::love:

And the black bunny on the wall is cute too.

Haven't seen your 2 for awhile. Love their new house. Very post with the animal print throws. :love::love::love:

And the black bunny on the wall is cute too.

Ha! been busy setting up Lola's facebook. The zebra mats was a zebra rug I cut up to use to cover an old gym horse ( Another bargain from Ebay) :lol::lol:

Thats great, and very satisfying for you that you have gone to all that trouble and they are actually using it. Well done

I really like the hideout you have created here!

The "roof terrace" if definatley my favourite feature!

What sort of cage/s do your buns have indoors

Awww, it looks great!:D

Sorry, completely off topic, but I've always wondered why you spell SiDney with a capital D?:oops:

I really like the hideout you have created here!

The "roof terrace" if definatley my favourite feature!

What sort of cage/s do your buns have indoors

They don't have a cage, they are 100% free range when we are in and have the Hall, Lounge and their room when we are out. Their room was a walk in cupboard and they have a 'base' in there but tend to stay in the hall most of the day.

Back