• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Dandelion is always greener on the other side

Rhianna

Wise Old Thumper
I gave everybun some dandelions for supper last night. I put George and Gemma's share in a pile on the rug in the kitchen. They started nomming. Gemma had a leaf in her mouth and George took it out of her mouth and they started eating at each end and met in the middle:)

Then George picked up a leaf and Gemma tried to take it out of his mouth but George was having none of it. Gemma began to nom another leaf, George grabbed it from her mouth and ran off with it into their cage.

I wouldn't mind but there was a pile of leaves on the rug. George certainly isn't a gentleman bun where noms are concerned.

I love watching bunnies nom - much, much better than the TV:love:

mine play the same game - Titus can have a mouthful of treat yet will still try and steal lokis from his mouth. If i weren't sat with them already at treat time there might be some serious lovers tiffs going on...

This sound very familiar... taking food from your partner buns mouth, running off with it, being chased for it... all this goes on while there is a pile waiting and plenty for everybun :roll: :lol:

I'm on leave from both jobs this week so have had more time to watch the buns and couldn't believe the way George took the leaf out of poor Gemma's mouth.

All mine love dandelions too - prefer them to pellets even. I like them as they are free:)

Back