• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Well. UD post 24- Done presentation at vets :D

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to be doing a presentation at my vets practice for the nurses (and any other staff members who are interested, including receptionists and vets) on a variety of rabbity things, like accommodation, behaviour, bonding, etc.

Bit scary, but pretty exciting :D

Last edited:
awesome!! you must've found your forte in life:D the stuff i've read of yours is brilliant - methinks you should write a book:)

How exciting! Maybe you should film it? It would be great to have a visualisation for potential rabbit owners on the RR website or something!

Ah yes, exciting , they are very lucky to be having you give such an informative talk. Good luck, you are so passionate about rabbits it'll be great I'm sure:wave:

Thanks guys :)

Oh, I will be terrified when it comes to it, and shaking, but that's where it becomes useful livng your life as a smiley, confident fake. :lol:

Oooh, I do that too!
Everyone thinks I'm lovely and confident, and I present all the time, but inside I'm slowly dying!

Anyway, you'll be fab, and it sounds like a great opportunity.

you will be great, when are you doing it and ps also like your new signature.Is that little Hazel- Flare on it?:wave:

It's in August.

No it's not. He was yours :) I have the lovely little Fizz :)

But... been staring and looking at many photos of your bunnies this afternoon. Cracking on with 'that thing'. :)

Back