• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quick Q

Would you vaccinate?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 100.0%

• Total voters

Becki xX

Warren Veteran
Rhias on a high dose of metacam, zantac, marbocyl & dupaphen injections for her poorly inner-ear. Would you vaccinate or not? She is overdue, but well in herself. Im torn as her immune system is obviously under a lot of strain anyway :?

Nope.

My Inca is on daily meds and she is not vaccinated. Not ideal, but her existing problems are the first concern.

I'm another one who wouldn't vaccinate. You can always reassess in the future, but right now it seems that the risks will outweigh the benefits.

Cheers folks, I assumed we wouldn't do her, so didnt book her in (Only noticed they were overdue when the cats reminders came :oops:) but just wanted to double check the decision :)

Does this mean I shouldn't vaccinate Dylan? He is on daily metacam for his arthritis. He usually has the myxi jab but not VHD, although as there is apparently VHD near where I live I am wondering if I should risk letting him have the VHD jab too.

I let my bridge bun Sue have the myxi jab but not the VHD. It is such a difficult decision to make.

Back