• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I swear Max understands me sometimes!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Quite alot actually! If I tell him to come here he'll come to me, if I tell him to follow me he will, if I tell him its tea time he knows and follows me into the kitchen :love:

Not only that, the other day I sat on the sofa and tried saying "banana" in a totally normal voice (he goes nuts for nana!) and he looked at me and bombed it up onto the sofa and onto my lap :shock: OH was amazed :lol:

Also just now as OH was just leaving for work I said to Max "go and say goodbye to daddy" I swear to god he looked at me then bombed it in the other direction towards my OH, stopped at his feet and stood on his hind legs. We were like :shock::shock::shock::shock:

:lol::love:

That's amazing! Mine will follow me around if I call them (mainly because they think they're about to be fed probably) but that's about it!

Awww :love:

We think Biccy understands certain tones in phrases, so acts upon them.

E.g, if i go out for a short time and then come back, as i open the front door, my OH will say to Biccy "Who is it!" in quite a high pitched tone and he'll run to the front door :love:

Awww :love:

We think Biccy understands certain tones in phrases, so acts upon them.

E.g, if i go out for a short time and then come back, as i open the front door, my OH will say to Biccy "Who is it!" in quite a high pitched tone and he'll run to the front door :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww :love:

Max definatly understands when I tell him off aswell, he'll grunt at me ie. tell meoff back! :lol:

There arent words for how much i love that rabbit :love:

Back