• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

scooter :(

shadow05

Mama Doe
he doesnt look like a very happy bunny at the moment.

with all the decorating hes ended up having to be downstairs in the worst place for him. ive tried making it as comfortable as possible but hes still not happy.

i feel guilty because he let me pick him up yesterday without fighting me at all which for him is very unusal since he was a baby hes always refused so strongly and ive respected his wishs and very rarey pick him up. He only lets me do that when hes had a bath or hes in the vets :( im not complaining or anything its just that its not him and i know the cause behind it.

lucky i can get him back upstairs after tmmorow. :(

im gonna try and put him in a pen outside for a little while today just hope it doesnt rain.

he doesnt look like a very happy bunny at the moment.

with all the decorating hes ended up having to be downstairs in the worst place for him. ive tried making it as comfortable as possible but hes still not happy.

i feel guilty because he let me pick him up yesterday without fighting me at all which for him is very unusal since he was a baby hes always refused so strongly and ive respected his wishs and very rarey pick him up. He only lets me do that when hes had a bath or hes in the vets :( im not complaining or anything its just that its not him and i know the cause behind it.

lucky i can get him back upstairs after tmmorow. :(

im gonna try and put him in a pen outside for a little while today just hope it doesnt rain.

This would suggest it's when he's most scared :( Why do you bath him?

This would suggest it's when he's most scared :( Why do you bath him?

i dont usually but i applied some flea to stuff him ive used it before and its not cheap or anything but i started to panic and decided instead of worrying id just wash it off.

since ive had him ive only ever washed him twice the first time was dreadful and it was because hed weed all over himself it was before he was neutered and he put up a fight. the secound time was the flea treat and he didnt put up a fight at all.

Aw I hope he seems happiier soon x

i do too the good thing about it is that when its all done hell have a better and bigger home to live in and hell be able to run around my room without me having to watch him all the time.

so i guess its worth it in the end im hoping to get him back in by friday i was hoping to get him back in by tmmorow but ive had to delay another day because the whole right side of my body is bad from yesterday. im not practically use to the amount of work ive been doing and together with my joint problem its twice as worse.

my hip is killing and my shoulder too which isnt good at all. ive hurt that shoulder many times in my younger days :lol: i use to play a lot of cricket, rounders and all sorts :lol:

god i miss those days :D

anyways srry for the rant.

Back