• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheeky flippin' mouse!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I was giving Dan & Clo their supper time pellets, and a movement on top of their hutch caught my eye - it was that cheeky :censored: mouse!!!!! Must have found a stray bit of pellet, the little :censored:

He usually goes on Butters side - nicks a pellet out of Butter's bowl (Butters is a grazer, not a gobbler) and must go behind the litter tray to eat it cos there's always crumbs and a few mouse poops there.

I always check he's not around when I go into Butter's side, but I wasn't looking out for him on Dan & Clo's side cos I've not seen him in there before.

He really is the prettiest little thing, a gorgeous shade of golden brown, but I don't want a mouse visiting - you start with one and end up with loads :(

Think I will have to invest in a humane trap and release him when I go out foraging on the large common I go to....

I was giving Dan & Clo their supper time pellets, and a movement on top of their hutch caught my eye - it was that cheeky :censored: mouse!!!!! Must have found a stray bit of pellet, the little :censored:

He usually goes on Butters side - nicks a pellet out of Butter's bowl (Butters is a grazer, not a gobbler) and must go behind the litter tray to eat it cos there's always crumbs and a few mouse poops there.

I always check he's not around when I go into Butter's side, but I wasn't looking out for him on Dan & Clo's side cos I've not seen him in there before.

He really is the prettiest little thing, a gorgeous shade of golden brown, but I don't want a mouse visiting - you start with one and end up with loads :(

Think I will have to invest in a humane trap and release him when I go out foraging on the large common I go to....

No no no!! Get him a zoozone 2 and a wheel and a wee house and keep him!!

But he is Buttercups pet you cannot take him out and loose him

I think Butters is getting fed up him nicking his pellets now :lol:

The mouse takes them behind the litter tray (it's a corner tray) and butters has started pushing in behind the tray, and when I take the pellets in (he gets a few three times a day) he is always waiting for them now, and puts his paws on/in his bowl while he eats, as if to say 'they're all mine!!!' :lol:

I think Butters is getting fed up him nicking his pellets now :lol:

The mouse takes them behind the litter tray (it's a corner tray) and butters has started pushing in behind the tray, and when I take the pellets in (he gets a few three times a day) he is always waiting for them now, and puts his paws on/in his bowl while he eats, as if to say 'they're all mine!!!' :lol:

:lol::lol: there is nothing like a bit of competition to make pets and children eat up their dinner

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is... to get a cutsie little mouse piccy :love: You might need to provide Butters with a disposable camera if it helps! Dudley reckons it would be good training for undercover missions!

Your mission, should you chose to accept it, is... to get a cutsie little mouse piccy :love: You might need to provide Butters with a disposable camera if it helps! Dudley reckons it would be good training for undercover missions!

Twice that flippin' mouse has sat there and posed - and both times I' didn't have the camera :( He really is rather beautiful. I just don't want a population explosion!!!!

Take him to the vets for neutering......:lol:
Wont thank you for it, but hey!! hes Butters' pet!!
One should encourage children to look after their pets......:D:D:D

Back