• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piggy lips!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Rose hoping for even more food :lol:

PiggylipsandgardenflowersJuly2011001.jpg

how many piggies you got? didn;t know you had piggies? i used to have one a number of years ago now, back when they used to say rabbits could go with guinea pigs, which didn;t work as he was bullied and ended up indoors, he lived till 8yrs old he got cancer lump on his cheeks, but died in his sleep he had kidney failure too

how many piggies you got? didn;t know you had piggies? i used to have one a number of years ago now, back when they used to say rabbits could go with guinea pigs, which didn;t work as he was bullied and ended up indoors, he lived till 8yrs old he got cancer lump on his cheeks, but died in his sleep he had kidney failure too

Just Rose & Martha now - they're officially my sister's, but we share them (I do the feeding and cleaning, and she has the worst job which is cutting the nails!!! :lol:)

"Oooooooh!" :lol::lol::lol:

I adore piggies, I had one when I was younger, his name was Oscar and I ADORED him. My first love :love::love::love:

i loves piggles:D

just got mine in from a much needed run today - now they're wheeking at me cos they expect vegetables!!! no way pigs - i felt how round they all seemed earlier after a couple of days without proper exercise!!

She's whistling! Trying to look innocent. Woo oo ooooo, I'didn't just eat all my veggies and Martha's too, wooo ooo oooo....

Back