• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone got this run??

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a great price for that. I think Bavarian Bunny has two of these put together and it makes a really good sized run.

I use these panels in all sorts of combinations for my buns - though only when we are around as i dont think they are really safe from predators - they are really great for making daytime runs or even within the house!

No idea what the eye rolling is all about but if I could afford it I would be buying two or three of these today. Vaccinations come first though.

No idea what the eye rolling is all about but if I could afford it I would be buying two or three of these today. Vaccinations come first though.

Yes??..

They look flimsier than wooden runs, and I've read that they can be moved very easily by a rabbit inside.

Haha ... Wasn't even trying to jump at the OP

Yes??..

They look flimsier than wooden runs, and I've read that they can be moved very easily by a rabbit inside.

Yes. Because I'm looking for something I can put on my lawn and have out there, while I'm out there, and that the bunnies can have lots more space to run in, and joining two, or three if possible, together would provide that.

What's wrong with that?

Puppy pens would also work well for what I want, but they aren't as cheap.

Yes??..

Haha ... Wasn't even trying to jump at the OP

They usually come with wire hoops which peg down the panels so they are actually quite difficult for the bun to move (though very easy for them to dig under which is why we only use them under supervision).

I was just criticising it :)

Just like many do about a small or weak run ? :shock:
Am I not allowed to share my opinion ??

They usually come with wire hoops which peg down the panels so they are actually quite difficult for the bun to move (though very easy for them to dig under which is why we only use them under supervision).

Kool, thanks didn't know that.

But still think they are weaker and lighter than wooden runs.

I think you are allowed to share your opinion.
but it would be better to do it without being rude and doing this :roll::roll::roll:

Stating an opinion in an articulate and mature way, I think, is welcomed (or should be) on any topic. That is how you normally exress yourself.

Eyerolling is not articulate and doesn't express much of an opinion. I personally think it just makes the eyeroller look a little ignorant in situations like this. I know you're not ignorant, and your eye rolling surprised me and I didn't understand why you were eye rolling, as opposed to saying 'I am not sure I like this. To me it looks flimsy and I would be worried about the rabbits moving it themselves', which is normally the sort of thing you say and makes things much clearer.

Stating an opinion in an articulate and mature way, I think, is welcomed (or should be) on any topic. That is how you normally exress yourself.

Eyerolling is not articulate and doesn't express much of an opinion. I personally think it just makes the eyeroller look a little ignorant in situations like this. I know you're not ignorant, and your eye rolling surprised me and I didn't understand why you were eye rolling, as opposed to saying 'I am not sure I like this. To me it looks flimsy and I would be worried about the rabbits moving it themselves', which is normally the sort of thing you say and makes things much clearer.

I didn't mean it in a rude way.
Sorry, to the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back