• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eric

poppymoon

Wise Old Thumper
just cos i loves him:)

DSCF0339.jpg

Last edited:
Eric being very brave! :shock: :lol::lol::lol:

I don't believe that for a second! Either a) he was put there b) he didn't realise it was high until he was up there c) he got chased there or is hiding from something/one or d) there was food involved.

Hello nephew bun! :love:

brave my wotsit!:lol:

mummy had left a tree root there to nibble so of course it was worth the scary height:roll:

I don't believe that for a second! Either a) he was put there b) he didn't realise it was high until he was up there c) he got chased there or is hiding from something/one or d) there was food involved.

:lol::lol::lol:

Or Wendy is getting very good at faking photos in photoshop... :lol::lol::lol:

Lol @the tree root! :lol:

he is getting brave y'know - he actually came out from his hidey hole and ate his lunch all on his own:love: well, i was there but not feeling too well atm so i didn't eat.

plus, when its bedtime and he hears the crunchie tin rattle, he waits very near to the kitchen door (its only taken him just under 2 years to venture into that part of the room - wouldn't be so bad if it was a big room but its tiny:roll:).

he's a 'different' little fella:love:

Back