• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Started Bonding!! U/D Photos added. Day 5. U/D Extended it.

Isis

Mama Doe
I am shaking!

They did fight when I first put them together. But one is one end and the other is another end. Think Dylan is relaxed though, and wispa seems to be better.

Last edited:
keep a brush handy to seperate if you need to....i bet your more nervous than they are :D sending bonding vibes to you :wave:

lol doesnt matter what sex they are same sex pairs can still hump its not necessary a sexual thing sometimes its to claim dominance

yuri humped yuki, yuki had the look of "what the....." lol

I think Dylan tried humping wispa, but wispa was having none of it.
I know there might be some humping. Neither of them have ever tried humping me, and wispa was neutered at a year old.

I have posted photos on facebook, if your friends with me, please take a look

I will do.. Just hope they'll bond :)
Dylan is a conti and wispa is a lionhead :) they look funny together.

well im hoping one day to bond my new two lionheads with my not yet bonded frenchlops which will look funny.....im glad its going well :D

Dylan is sleeping and wispa is just sitting there. Occasionally coming over to sniff Dylan, but Dylan turns round and wispa goes back to his corner.

Back