• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who is your one in a million bunny.....

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
Mine is Kermit, the reason for me loving bunnies, finding RU and the reason for me having Herbie & Inca.
k2-3.jpg

So, who is yours........

Flash :)

And right now, Sky.

Nothing will ever change how amazing and important Flash was to me and how much of a difference he made in my life.

Sky, however, has stepped up amazingly. He has seen me through my toughest times- including losing Flash- and always been there. He needs me as much as I need him and he considers me his as much as I consider him 'mine'. My vet is under no illusions and I have explained to him that Sky needs to live forever. No pressure for him.

I miss Flash with all my heart but I had to block him out because it hurt too much, Sky is here and in the present.

All my bunnies are here as a direct or indirect result of Sky and Flash. All I do is because of them too.

Sky is 6 in a couple of months. That terrifies me no end.

my first two buns where smokey and bandit and bandit was exactly that he was more a cat than a rabbit they used to come in the house and he would steal your socks and runaround with em in his mouth as if to say you cant catch me

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Biscuit, always Biscuit, and whilst i wish i didnt have a 'favourite', he has been my best friend over the last 12 months. He's looked after me, got me through tough times, and is my best friend.

Ginger is still a very special bunny though :love:

Bunny. I didn't think it was possible to love an animal as much as I love him.
:love:
bunny-in-snow.jpg

ETA: He isn't fat btw :lol:, he looks huge in that pic but he is just all fluffed up in the cold :love:

It was Mopsy:love:. Without her I wouldnt have learnt what I have learnt about bunnies and would not have had the 6 I have today. I miss her.:cry:

July2009025.jpg

Now its Molly and Marble, I couldnt choose between them.:love: Marble came to me when I was going through a really low time. He made me feel safe and kept me company. He picks up when I am feeling low and will come and sit on my lap. If I fall asleep on the sofa he will sit next to me and guard me. Molly has completed my bunny family.:love: She is such a joy to care for. She has become so loving and trusting, amazing concidering what her life used to be like.

IMG_2408.jpg

My Minnie was one in a million :love: she bonded with the whole family and whoever was with her took turns with her in grooming ie. We would stroke her head for a few minutes then she would lick us for a few minutes, then give a little nudge to say 'it's your turn again!' :love: when she had EC and stayed in the vets, she didn't respond to any of the nurses, but I went to see her and she tried to lift her head and licked my hand :cry: I had to have her PTS that day :cry: I'm crying now thinking about it and that was 3.5 years ago :cry:

Blackberry (RIP) :love::love::love:

If it wasn't for Blackie I wouldn't have had any buns, but I fell in love at first sight, and couldn't take him without his brothers and daddy. I love all my buns, but he was my soulmate, and was taken far too soon :cry:

BunniesJan2010Blackieinrubbishbin015.jpg

Toby Bunster :)
018-3.jpg

He is my first bun as an 'adult' and has lead me to RU and to getting him his wifey buns :) hes such a character (and grumpy too) :lol: he will most definetly tell you if hes not happy usually with a grunt and lunge :roll: but he is and always will be my favourite. and blossom and flora a very close second :) :love::love:

eric:love:

i never intended to get a bun but he needed me - and it turns out, i needed him:love:

my life has changed so much since becoming a bunny companion and without eric, i would never have known about my gorgeous esme or edgar piggle:D (edgar is my one in a million pig by far:love:)

plus, eric and this forum have opened my eyes to the plight of neglected bunnies and i will always do as much as i can to help:)

Elwood :love::love::love:and of course Timmy.

But my new lad is very special, I haven't felt this way about a bunny since Elwood and timmy :love::love:

Back