• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

those with large groups?

You mindreader!! I sooo wanted to ask this!!!

I am worried about how i will get mine all to the vets when they are eventually a trio (wishful thinking??) :lol::lol:

You mindreader!! I sooo wanted to ask this!!!

I am worried about how i will get mine all to the vets when they are eventually a trio (wishful thinking??) :lol::lol:

haahaa see its because you are one of the moobag clan ;) we are mentally linked
:lol::lol:

im hoping on bonding my group into a 6 in the future and not 100% how id get a group that big to the vets :/

haahaa see its because you are one of the moobag clan ;) we are mentally linked
:lol::lol:

im hoping on bonding my group into a 6 in the future and not 100% how id get a group that big to the vets :/

:lol::lol::lol:

But yeah - 6 is a big group. Would 3 fit ok into a carrier and do 2 x 3's and keep the carriers next to each other?

I dont even know if 3 will fit in. :oops:

When I was trying to bond a trio, I planned to buy a dog crate for taking them to the vets, and once there I would just put a blanket or towel over to keep them calm.

This is still my plan if I manage to bond a four at any point in the future:wave:

I get the vet to come to my house:lol::lol:

Or you could get a couple of big pet carriers and splt them in to 2's or 3's

OK fellow Moobags:thumb:

My trios go in carry cases no problems. When I had a group of six and we went to the vets I put one of the indoor cages from Pets At Home in the car, and put them in that. Then move them in carry cases out of that, in groups, and then back into the big cage to travel home and re-establish the bond.

I have eight and my vet comes to me.

I only have a two seater car and so would have to take them in stages. It is much quicker, easier and far less stressful for the buns if they stay at home and the vet does them here. He doesn't bring a nurse as he knows they are better if I hold them anyway. It was his suggestion to come to me and he doesn't charge me any more.

I was amazed at how unphased my buns are now after the jabs - it was clearly being put in a carrier, travelling and waiting in a surgery with other animals that was stressing them, not the actual vaccination.

Back