• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nebulisers are tasty!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
This nebuliser is helping Grimlock's snuffles so much. I can't believe it and I'm only using saline solution at the moment. I put the mouth piece through a hole I cut in the box but Grim likes to use it like a human. :lol:

They're fuzzy pictures because of the steam. :)

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01502.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01497.jpg

DSC01498.jpg

And before it got misty. :)

DSC01496.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

DSC01494.jpg

Aww, he is such a good boy!! Has he got used it it now? How long does he spend in there?

He's getting much better. :love:
He's stopped digging as much but after about ten minutes he starts to dig at and put his mouth round the mouth piece. :)

He's in there for about 20 minutes once a day but he was so bad and snotty last night he's having 30 minutes twice today. After one session last night and one today almost all the wetness and snottiness around his nose is gone! It's really made so much improvement to him. And again I have to thank the wonderful person who bought it for me. :love:

Im so pleased for him, for you and the person who bought the neb for him.Obviously knows and understands (and loves) bunnies with snuffles.
Look at him!! Hehehe!! Give him a noserub.xxx

Back