• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant rabbit owners...

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
What on earth do you take them to the vets in?? All the carriers look way too small!! Do you use a dog crate or something? :?

My vet isn't too far away. I generally swaddle them up in one of my old fleeces and sit them on the passenger seat - but I must stress again that my vet is only about 5 minutes away.

I also have a large carry box - bought from p@h - but they are rather expensive!

i have a carrier from the cat/dog section in p@h. I think its called the atlas 30. Its the perfect size for a giant, although carrying it down from my 2nd floor flat aint much fun!

I use a pet carrier which is suitable for a small dog, I brought it from a pet store and it was a very reasonable price, though you can find similar ones on amazon :)

I use http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=953&pf_id=52107 for my Frenchies or occasionally a pet buggy if taking Honey one of my extra heavy frenchie lumps or Muffin my over pampered house Frenchie who's blind in one eye as he feels safer being pushed

I have this one too. :wave: It's brilliant. :D I'm hoping that it will still be OK for Bentley once he's fully grown.....I hope so otherwise I'm going to need a carrier on wheels. :shock:

Back