• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet carriers?

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Im after a larger pet carrier has anyone got one they can recommend,
it needs to be able to fit a trio in it,

we normally use a ferplast rabbit cage to take the trio to the vet but its a pain to get it into the vet,

:D:wave:

I have an atlas 30 i think from P@h. It fits a giant and a large bun together, so might fit a trio. They also do it in a bigger size that fits huge dogs. Hope that helps!

sorry for hi-jacking your thread but anyone who can advice me a carrier to fit two buns that would be much appreciated:wave:

I've got one of these for my trio and it's brilliant as it really does fold almost flat for storage.

note - I didn't pay that price for it though :shock:

http://www.petplanet.co.uk/product.asp?dept_id=152&pf_id=2298&source=webgains&siteid=47683

not sure if you'd be able to get it on Ebay or somewhere else cheaper now that it's been discontinued (I think it's been discontinued because its touted for airline travle but isn't suitable as most airlines won't accept folding kennels.

Back