• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Kitten peeps - Photo request

Lillian

Warren Veteran
There seems to be a sudden kitten boom on here in recent weeks/months. So I was hoping everyone with kittens would post pics, please :D

Gordon :wave:

147a8662.jpg

83561a5f.jpg

b4d8a12f.jpg

Gordon (LOVE the name) and Doodle are stunning :love:

Sally I'm sorry you're not allowed another kitten :( I found it quite difficult getting Frankie, even though a few months had passed since Sass. I hope you can get another kitten one day.

Please post photos of yours :D:D:D

You don't need to ask me twice :D (Btw I :love: Miggy)

The very best of Frankiekins :love:

Frankie4.jpg

FrANKIE-2.jpg

fRANKIE-1.jpg

DSC_0906.jpg

DSC_0890.jpg

fra2.jpg

fra.jpg

Here is my two when they were kittens, Boris black & white, Lily Tabby, they are 2 now, sorry pic heavy :D

kits8.jpg

kits4.jpg

kits3.jpg

with mummy meg
kits7.jpg

kits6.jpg

commy seat for watching tv
kits1.jpg

and just cos this is so cute
kits5.jpg

Oops sorry :oops:

I want to steal her then :love::love: :lol:

:lol: Don't worry! That's why her name was Arnold at first, but I said to my mum I'm fairly certain it's female and I'd rather end up with a female called Frankie, than Arnold.

OMG Littlemeg37 Boris is to die for

He is a very good looking lad and very friendly if he knows you. He does like to be outside though and often comes in with half the garden attached to his tail with him having longish fur. :D

He is a very good looking lad and very friendly if he knows you. He does like to be outside though and often comes in with half the garden attached to his tail with him having longish fur. :D

My cat Homer is the same :lol: He ends up with all sorts of stuff in his fur, especially those little sticky ball things off plants! He was out in the rain the other day and when his fur dried he looked like he'd been permed :lol:

Aww! So many cute pics! :love: I love the one with his legs in the air, and the hugging one and the one with the kitten at the dog's throat! :lol:

Oh I want a couple of kittens so much now! Somebody bring me some kittens, please?! :lol:

Foster kittens now, all grown up :love:

P1040228.jpg

P1040233.jpg

P1040237.jpg

I think this one is the naughtiest kitten I've ever met, he swings on your trouser leg as soon as you go in & was about to start batting at my camera with his paw after this! :love:

P1040242.jpg

They used to look like this not long ago

P1040193.jpg

ok these are not my current kittens used to foster just wanted some awws lol

100_1647-2.jpg

Photo-0160.jpg

102_4425.jpg

Not a kitten but so cute he used suck tissue so i gave him a dummy
Photo-0088.jpg

Back