• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Large hutch on eBay (Surrey) - may be of interest to someone

you know - Id go & buy it too...OH has a van...but you think he will want me to have another hutch...for what he will ask!?:roll::lol:

Thats really great!:D

I'm very tempted to bid for this as it is so rare to get a decent sized hutch on e-bay. It's always handy to have a spare hutch - although I have only just filled the one I did have empty with my gorgeous Bumble Bun:love:

I'm very tempted to bid for this as it is so rare to get a decent sized hutch on e-bay. It's always handy to have a spare hutch - although I have only just filled the one I did have empty with my gorgeous Bumble Bun:love:

We could collect it for you, if you want it. Deliver if your car is too small.

We could collect it for you, if you want it. Deliver if your car is too small.

Thank you so much. My car is far too small - only a two seater. I hired a transit van when I bought Lara's hutch but it was mega scary driving it as you don't have any rear window to look out of.

I will see what sort of price it increases to as there is a long time left for bidding.

Thank you so much. My car is far too small - only a two seater. I hired a transit van when I bought Lara's hutch but it was mega scary driving it as you don't have any rear window to look out of.

I will see what sort of price it increases to as there is a long time left for bidding.

I'll come with you if you win :wave: will do me good to have a break :D
It is quite tempting to get as a foster hutch....and then I could relieve Kris of some of her babies :love:
Not sure J would approve though :roll::lol:

It is quite tempting to get as a foster hutch....and then I could relieve Kris of some of her babies :love:

Please do! :lol:

Please do! :lol:

Do you not remember the last time I fostered for you?
He was NOT impressed...especially when I told him it would be 3 weeks...and she'd be gone by the time he got home from deployment. 6 months later she was still trashing the spare room :lol::lol::lol::lol:
He loved her really though...and was very sad when she went to the bridge last month :cry:

That is the only problem. There is 5 days left. Could go to any price.

James car folds down at the back and we got in a large dog crate. So with the back seats down and the boot area, should be fine even if some of it sticks out. He has ropes and those elastic ties.

I am watching 2 very large hutches for chinchillas on ebay. Both been on for about 10 days, one has 4 days left the other 5.

Do you not remember the last time I fostered for you?
He was NOT impressed...especially when I told him it would be 3 weeks...and she'd be gone by the time he got home from deployment. 6 months later she was still trashing the spare room :lol::lol::lol::lol:
He loved her really though...and was very sad when she went to the bridge last month :cry:

It was such a shock to hear about her :cry:

It really would only be until start of Sept though ;)

My organising has gone up a notch in the past ...5 months :lol:

You could see, what James said today, Satans bunnies. :lol: They have been on full time activity and making a huge mess.

At least they are happy.:lol:

Am still watching this hutch.

Have PM'd you Amanda to see if you are still willing to pick it up for me as there is no way it would fit in my car:(

I'm also watching the hutch.

Not because I need one, but I think it's a good bargain. :lol: Mind you, there is always a 'need' for more hutches.

Back