• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding

TriL1

Warren Scout
Hi, When your bunnies have bonded and you bring them home to their hutch, my bunny is already litter trained so has a large storage box (big enough for two) and the rest of the hutch has nothing on it just lino? when bringing them home would you keep the set up as it is or put hay and megazorb all over the hutch incase the other one doesnt go in the ltterbox or I could put a large corner litter box in the other end as well?? any advice be great. :wave:

When I brought my new bunny home with my original one I just left their set up as it was and kept an eye out for any puddles. Both decided they were going to use other bits of the hutch as a toilet too so I added a couple more trays. :)

If you put hay and megazorb down everywhere, they may decide to toilet everywhere just because they can :roll::lol: so I would just leave everything as it is and move or add litter trays if they decide to toilet elsewhere. :wave:

Back