• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bungee Spay

Good luck :)

On my website there is an article about 'spaying or neutering your bunny' which may be worth a read. Tells you some stuff you can do to help prepare her before, during and after :)

:) Cool :) I have quite a few subscribers but don't know what to do with them. :lol: any ideas, let me know!

i now have 3 to get done can i have look too pllleaaaaseeeeee i will play nice lol
and just to add i am hugely nervous about them being done :(

:) Cool :) I have quite a few subscribers but don't know what to do with them. :lol: any ideas, let me know!

Mmmm I have subscribers to my website too......I don't do anything with them either! :lol:

It's a fab website, loads of information. I have just read the bit about litter training too. I will be a regular visitor I think! :wave:

theres a lot of people on here including me who have had female buns spayed so ask away if you need advice etc ^_^

Mmmm I have subscribers to my website too......I don't do anything with them either! :lol:

It's a fab website, loads of information. I have just read the bit about litter training too. I will be a regular visitor I think! :wave:

Aw, thanks :) Hopefully it can help owners and their bunnies. :)

looks great sky just been for a nosey but will need all the advice i can get in a couple of weeks...:shock::shock::shock::shock:

theres a lot of people on here including me who have had female buns spayed so ask away if you need advice etc ^_^

Aww thank you :wave: I understand it is worse for girl bunnies. Bramble was fine the day after his neuter, but I'm guessing Bungee might take longer to recover.

awwwww baby girly,
:(

we have her brothers booked for this week and her sister is going in this week or next:(

so worried about them all, we are thinking of her :love:

I am worried too! Plan to have her indoors after the op, so I can keep a close eye on her. We have changed vets and they are much more 'bunny friendly', so I feel happy about her going there.

She has grown so much - I will post some recent photos for you again. She is just so lovely, and funny.......and naughty too! :lol: She has learnt how to open the pen on the patio and to let herself into the garden to eat grass :roll: We have had to change the pen slightly to keep her in! She sprints and binkies around like a loony! :love:

Bungee and Bramble have been to a lovely boarding place a couple of times, and the lady there is fabulous. I think she has fallen in love with them both! They seemed to really enjoy their holidays there.

I'll let you know how it goes on Friday. Can't wait to bond her with Bramble :wave:

I am worried too! Plan to have her indoors after the op, so I can keep a close eye on her. We have changed vets and they are much more 'bunny friendly', so I feel happy about her going there.

She has grown so much - I will post some recent photos for you again. She is just so lovely, and funny.......and naughty too! :lol: She has learnt how to open the pen on the patio and to let herself into the garden to eat grass :roll: We have had to change the pen slightly to keep her in! She sprints and binkies around like a loony! :love:

Bungee and Bramble have been to a lovely boarding place a couple of times, and the lady there is fabulous. I think she has fallen in love with them both! They seemed to really enjoy their holidays there.

I'll let you know how it goes on Friday. Can't wait to bond her with Bramble :wave:

im just over the moon i found 100% amazing homes for each of the babies, it is so nice to hear how bungee is getting on, i have some nice photo's of all our lot ill post for you later also,

doesnt surprise me the cheeky monkey had figured out a way of escape, her brother scratchy (now buttons) was always a houdini bunny :lol::lol:

noserubs to my fave RU bunnies *kisses to them too*

Back