• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new two

jackyshouse

Mama Doe
pics as promised...following this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=299473

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

It is impossible to imagine how anyone could just leave them behind.:censored::censored:

What a gorgeous pair of buns!

please note they dont have mites but see thread link at top...have been vet checked....some people should be treated the same as they treat their animals :evil::evil:

One word and th word is SQUEE! :love:

How could anybody want to abandon two little cuties like these. It breaks my heart to think that they were just going to be left to possibly starve to death in a back garden, unloved and unwanted. :cry: But thankfully they had an angel on their shoulders. :)

having trouble telling them apart but sky has a front white paw and summer hasnt...doesnt help u lot looking cos u cant see their paws :oops:

ahhh blackberry there u r lol......they do look like lady jane dont they although lady janes coat is definately in better condition :wave:

This is Lady when we first got her in March this year:

BunniesLadyJaneMarch20th2011andoddstuff091.jpg

Her coat soon improved after good food :)

This is the sleek furred Lady now:

BunniesLJrosepetalsJune2011038.jpg

Aww, they're lovely! :love: I can't believe they were just going to leave them behind. :( I think it's fate that you were in the right place at the right time to help these buns xx

They are lucky buns to have found you and your OH. Some people must have no conscience, I can't imagine how any human could leave animals to die a slow, painful death and not give them a second thought :(.

Very cute girls. :love:

Back