• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Pen Recommendation

Azraelm

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone recommend please? My friend needs one to put round her rabbits house to stop him immediately escaping when she opens the door.

Have seen some, but they don't look very tall and I figure he will run out and jump straight over given the chance.

fanks

Can anyone recommend please? My friend needs one to put round her rabbits house to stop him immediately escaping when she opens the door.

Have seen some, but they don't look very tall and I figure he will run out and jump straight over given the chance.

fanks

the taller ones are more expensive

ebay is a good place there's a few sellers on there who sell pet supplies, dog crates, pens etc...

We got one from the range and it's about 4 foot tall. Also has spikes holding the panels together so you can change the shape and comes with a cover.

It was about £40 and has did the job for us on the inside of the shed to stop our lot escaping when we open the door!!! :D

Back