• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone used 'Rabbit Inn' boarders in Fareham?

If you want someone to visit and spend time with your buns while you are on holiday, I do a cat/bunny visit and feeding service. I can only board indoor buns though as don't have any spare outdoor hutches.

Or, if you want somewhere local, Elaine at Waterlooville does bunny boarding at Thumpers Hotel. I've never boarded mine anywhere - I just don't go away - but Elaine's accommodation looked good when I saw it. I think she does use sawdust for bedding :( but won't if you ask her not to. She does the bonding for Cat and Rabbit Rescue in Sidlesham and works part-time in a vet so is confident with giving meds.

I haven't....but I could go check it out for you :wave:
How many buns do you need to accommodate and how long for?

If you want someone to visit and spend time with your buns while you are on holiday, I do a cat/bunny visit and feeding service. I can only board indoor buns though as don't have any spare outdoor hutches.

Or, if you want somewhere local, Elaine at Waterlooville does bunny boarding at Thumpers Hotel. I've never boarded mine anywhere - I just don't go away - but Elaine's accommodation looked good when I saw it. I think she does use sawdust for bedding :( but won't if you ask her not to. She does the bonding for Cat and Rabbit Rescue in Sidlesham and works part-time in a vet so is confident with giving meds.

I used to work with Elaine, I wouldn't send mine there unfortunately, thanks for the reccomendations though :D

It's just me going away, the family aren't so the buns need to be away :roll: Thank you though! :love:

I haven't....but I could go check it out for you :wave:
How many buns do you need to accommodate and how long for?

Sam, that would be wonderful if you could, I have eight buns, four sets of pairs and a trio and a single guinea. It'll be roughly 30 days :shock:

I used to work with Elaine, I wouldn't send mine there unfortunately, thanks for the reccomendations though :D

It's just me going away, the family aren't so the buns need to be away :roll: Thank you though! :love:

Sam, that would be wonderful if you could, I have eight buns, four sets of pairs and a trio and a single guinea. It'll be roughly 30 days :shock:

I'll see what I can do....when are you going? Do they need to be inside or out?
If you like I could maybe see about having the guinea for you.....It will keep the monster in law away ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:she's petrified of them :twisted:
Do any of them have any special needs?

I haven't been there but I can't say I'm overly impressed with the website and photos - the hutch block pictures are quite small so it's difficult to see what size they are but they don't look as if they have a huge amount of height or depth (look at the pics of the buns in the gallery in the hutches), and they only recommend that rabbits are vaccinated for boarding instead of requiring it.

If it's nearby though I guess the easiest way to determine if you're happy is to go and have a look :)

I haven't been there but I can't say I'm overly impressed with the website and photos - the hutch block pictures are quite small so it's difficult to see what size they are but they don't look as if they have a huge amount of height or depth (look at the pics of the buns in the gallery in the hutches), and they only recommend that rabbits are vaccinated for boarding instead of requiring it.

If it's nearby though I guess the easiest way to determine if you're happy is to go and have a look :)

I'll take a tape measure with me :D
Gem...if you pm me with a list of questions/stuff you'd like me to check then I'll take it with me :wave:

Could you pm about the below. I would like more info as this was one I looked at.

I used to work with Elaine, I wouldn't send mine there unfortunately, thanks for the reccomendations though

It's just me going away, the family aren't so the buns need to be away Thank you though!

Could you pm about the below. I would like more info as this was one I looked at.

I used to work with Elaine, I wouldn't send mine there unfortunately, thanks for the reccomendations though

It's just me going away, the family aren't so the buns need to be away Thank you though!

This thread is 12 years old and most people on it no longer visit RU. So I would start a new thread to ask your question :)

Hi, do you mind me asking if you could pm with why you wouldn’t use her. This is one on our list so would be interested in opinions.

Back