• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So, how many you got then?

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: I have 2 bunnies :rabbit2::rabbit2: (a nice easy number for a novice and kids). How many do you have? Do they all live together? I know someone on here has 16! :shock: I couldn't cope with that many I don't think. If you do have a larger number, say over 6, where do they live? Taken over your back garden perhaps? Or a room in the house? I'm just interested :)

:wave: I have two at the moment, Olly and Honey, they have their own bedroom in our house :) soon I'll be getting two more though :D a New Zealand and a giant, they will live in a dog kennel/run in the garden :wave:

I have 4, 2 couples :love:
Timmy and Mimi have the bedroom, hall and bathroom, and Max and Charlotte have the lounge, kitchen and hall way :D

:bunny::bunny::bunny:

I have three buns!! :love: A dog, a hammy (and a son! :lol:.....does he count?)

I have six rabbits of my own and 1 foster.

Akasma and Stuie have the spare room to themselves.

Honey has half of my room.

Merlin and Wesley have the other half of my room.

Diego lives in a playhouse with attached walk in run.

Max foster bun lives in a 6 ft x 4 hutch run combo.

The key is to be organised.

I have 6 - two live as housebunnies, two live in a shed/run set up and two live in a kennel/run set-up. :)

A few examples of where they live :

014-18.jpg

012-15.jpg

009-23.jpg

007-20.jpg

I guess I'm the person who has 16, given you replied on my thread. I actually have 19 here, because I have 3 foster rabbits.

I have trios, pairs and singles.

There are a good few people about who have more than me but most of those people, like me, seem to take the needy ones (even if they are not a recognised sanctuary).

My numbers will, over time, deplete. 16 IS too many for me. I reckon an outside 'group' and an inside 'group' would be lovely. Whatever those numbers are.

I have 7! 4 are neuted 2 awaiting neuting and 1 is not being, then I plan to have a quad, a duo and a single!

Two bunnies. :)
They used to be inside but it seemed to make Grim's conditions worse so they now live outside in a 6x3 hutch with run of the yard/garden. :)

I also have four chinchillas who are mum, dad and two daughters (dad is neutered), a hammy and a bearded dragon. :)

I love my flamminals. :love: But no more right now.

As of yesterday I have 4!

Two boys and two girls (all neutered) and living together (currently in a dog crate due to just being bonded, but eventually to have run of the kitchen and supervised freerange in rest of house) :D

and I have a bonded pair of foster buns who live in a dog pen with supervised freerange :wave:

2 bunnies - they have the living room and the hall.
2 foster bunnies - hutch and run in the garden.
3 lemmings - storage box cage
1 kitten - my bedroom at the moment. will expand to whole house when he susses litter training!

Back