• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thanks angie

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
thankyou so, so much for the piccies of Barnes, means a great deal to me. i'm off to visit my sister tomorrow and her boyfriend says he can print out all the photos on his posh computer.

really missing Barnsley, house feels so empty, i find myself sticking my head into hay bags just to inhale the smell of buns.

people have asked if i'll get another one, i reply, not yet but i may get another few!

em x

thankyou so, so much for the piccies of Barnes, means a great deal to me. i'm off to visit my sister tomorrow and her boyfriend says he can print out all the photos on his posh computer.

really missing Barnsley, house feels so empty, i find myself sticking my head into hay bags just to inhale the smell of buns.

people have asked if i'll get another one, i reply, not yet but i may get another few!

em x

no prob .. there were a couple more too .:)

there are lits of buns out there when you are ready .. wont ever replace Barnes but you will love another for its own sake eventualy ..

i wouldnt have a problem re homing to you again ..and im sure most other rescues would be fine too :)

Back