• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

whos attending BARCS open day?

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
Hi all
Barc's open day is in just 2 weeks and can't wait!! Was wondering who is going this year as I know a few of you did last year. i broke my leg last year and was gutted as was dying to meet some of you!
i will be having a stall selling my Bunny Creations and magazine and there will be lots of other great things to see including some of the bunny residents...i so hope i get to meet Womble!!
So if you live around the Barnsley area please pop along on July 31st 1 to 4pm...would love to say hi!:wave:

I hope the day goes well for you all.

I live too far away to come, and in fact i will be even further on the actual day as i will be in South Africa :)

I'm helping :wave: got handmade Guinea pigs to sell, and Guinea pig leaflets to give out. I'm the mad Guinea Pig lady :D

Meeeee :wave: :D

I think we need name badges! :D

last year i stuck stickers on the ru members i recognised ..........shall we do the same this year .. i had thought of a roll of stickers and pen near the entrance and a sign saying if you are an ru member please label yourself unless you have come in disguise ... ;)

last year i stuck stickers on the ru members i recognised ..........shall we do the same this year .. i had thought of a roll of stickers and pen near the entrance and a sign saying if you are an ru member please label yourself unless you have come in disguise ...

thats a great idea!!

I want to come. I thought I might be in Manchester so I would have been able to come down but I'm travelling up the next day. :(

I'm meant to let Angie know today

Writing small so she doesn't see me on here

Still trying to rearrange something at work so I can go

Back