• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

As requested Ava the Alien cat

weeble

DSCN0436.jpg

DSCN0434.jpg

DSCN0433.jpg

DSCN0435.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwww. :love::love::love: I see that even alien cats have a thing about sleeping on bags! :lol::lol:

How is she settling in?

Awwwww. :love::love::love: I see that even alien cats have a thing about sleeping on bags! :lol::lol:

How is she settling in?

Yes - the bag normally lives under the bed. China cat likes bags too :roll:

She is settling in well not properly met the other cats yet

She looks like a mini lynx ( the actual animal not breed) :love:

She is gorgeous Kath, and I love her name - it's so pretty :D

How are you keeping them seperate Kath? :shock:

She looks like a mini lynx ( the actual animal not breed) :love:

She is gorgeous Kath, and I love her name - it's so pretty :D

How are you keeping them seperate Kath? :shock:

Sandy and China are downstairs and outside she is upstairs, not ideal but only for a few weeks they swap for a few hours in the evening to get used to each others smell and for Ava to explore

Sandy and China are downstairs and outside she is upstairs, not ideal but only for a few weeks they swap for a few hours in the evening to get used to each others smell and for Ava to explore

I want to see a pic of them all curled up together in a few weeks :lol: I'm sure once they realise she is here to stay they'll all be fine ;).

I want to see a pic of them all curled up together in a few weeks :lol: I'm sure once they realise she is here to stay they'll all be fine ;).

Ha ha never going to happen China doesnt really do other cats she just tolerates - we are hoping she will be friends with Sandy though :D

Shes really unusual i like that! Hope Ava continues to settle in didnt realise u already had 2 cats as well as buns keeping u busy! xx see u soon xx

Back