• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frankie, Estelle, Trilby and Star!!! My furry family.

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Well I've managed it!!!!!!!!!!!

Hurrah, hurrah, hurrah!!!

Enjoy the pictures. x

Trilby.xx
2011_0122Estelle0011.jpg

Star. xx
2011_0122Estelle0010.jpg

Star. xx
2011_0122Estelle0009.jpg

Estelle. xx
2011_0122Estelle0008.jpg

Frankie. xx
2011_0122Estelle0007.jpg

Frankie. xx
2011_0122Estelle0006.jpg

Frankie. xx
2011_0122Estelle0005.jpg

Trilby. xx
2011_0122Estelle0012.jpg

Frankie. xx
2011_0122Estelle0004.jpg

Estelle. xx
2011_0122Estelle0003.jpg

Estelle. xx
2011_0122Estelle0002.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Well done, you have now done the photos thing so we will expect many more.:love::love:

It is wonderful to see your furry family at last. They are all beautiful and now I can picture who you are talking about!

Well done! :D:D:D They are all lovely. :love: Estelle has such an expressive face and ears. I'd love to know what she was thinking. Frankie is very sweet. I don't think I've seen a photo of him before.

Thank you for all your kind remarks.

I really feel like one of the family now . RU family!

Yesterday I did manage to post some pictures of Estelle, Ambrose(RIP) and Fidget.(RIP)
Nice to be able to show you my present furry family.

There will be no stopping me!!!

My new found talent can be used to raise money for Alice at Windwhistle. Dotted around the house there are items that I could sell. I can do photos of them now!!! :):):):)

:D:D:D

Last edited:
Thank you for all your kind remarks.

I really feel like one of the family now . RU family!

Yesterday I did manage to post some pictures of Estelle, Ambrose(RIP) and Fidget.(RIP)
Nice to be able to show you my present furry family.

There will be no stopping me!!!

My new found talent can be used to raise money for Alice at Windwhistle. Dotted around the house there are items that I could sell. I can do photos of them now!!! :):):):)

:D:D:D

I am glad your new talent can be put to a good cause. Next you'll be posting things to sell on eBay too!:D

Don't know how to do that!!!!:oops::oops:

One step at a time..................................:lol::lol:

Loading the photos is the hardest bit and you can do that! The rest is just typing. I will let you off until the middle of October given you might not feel like it in Sept.:wave:

Back