• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello I am new here :)

minilops79

Warren Scout
:wave: Hello Was just looking through the internet for information on caring for bunnies and stumbled upon this forum! We are getting 2 mini lops on the 3rd of August and I have never had a bunny before so need lots of information and will probably have lots of questions over the next few weeks :)

:wave: Hi and welcome :) There's lots of help and advice to be had here so lots for you to read:) I knew nothing before I joined either. Bet you are excited about your buns coming home :D Don't forget we want pics when they do.

Welcome :wave:

There's lots of useful advice here, but if there's any info you can't find just ask and we'll do our best to answer :)

Thankyou :D Ive ordered the shed for them, what do I need to do to make it bunny safe? Can anyone reccomend any good books for new rabbit owners?

Welcome!

I would read this forum more than books as books tend to go out of date quickly. :)

As for the shed, mesh the windows, install locks, maybe some mesh along the bottom of the door that you can step over but so the rabbits can't run out, a secure tunnel or cat flap to an attached run or aviary with a meshed bottom so they can't dig out or predators dig in. Maybe insulation and boarding to stop them chewing the wood. I'm sure others can add other things!

Back