• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Minilop1 - How is little Mabel?

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I've been thinking about her a lot and was wondering how she's doing? Is she ok? :( Give her some strokes from me xxx

:cry: she;s seems ok, better then me, but i think she misses him as she has now started to come to me more, and today was playing football with me when i threw her willow ball

she is still eating up and continues to carry a carrot in her mouth and run around at night with it, just as locks taught her to do :cry:

thanks for asking

:cry: she;s seems ok, better then me, but i think she misses him as she has now started to come to me more, and today was playing football with me when i threw her willow ball

she is still eating up and continues to carry a carrot in her mouth and run around at night with it, just as locks taught her to do :cry:

thanks for asking

Awww :( I know how hard it is :( I really feel for you. Hugs for you and snuggles for Mabel x

Back