• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yuki and Yuri

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
after what happened in this thread http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=299606

the buns are now snuggling now grooming yet but its sooo cute they are sharing food etc...

latest pic

IMG01094-20110717-1517.jpg

I know some will disagree with bonding them so early but...when I separated them yuri just sat by yukis cage and yuki kept sitting next to her on the other side and yuri grunted at me and thumped when i tried to move her.....so I made the decision to try it and if her hormones arent right and anything goes to rough I would stop

but thankfully they are doing well

there was much humping and fur pulling but they look happy at the moment

Last edited:
I don't see why anyone would disagree. There are certain rules you have to advise people of before they bond, and then it's up to them to make the choice they feel is best for their bunnies. Your bunnies made the choice for you, by accident, and what it showed was that hormones, right now, don't appear to be much of an issue. But no one would have known that prior to the meeting, which is why the 6 week mark is given.

I'm glad it's going so well :)

I don't see why anyone would disagree. There are certain rules you have to advise people of before they bond, and then it's up to them to make the choice they feel is best for their bunnies. Your bunnies made the choice for you, by accident, and what it showed was that hormones, right now, don't appear to be much of an issue. But no one would have known that prior to the meeting, which is why the 6 week mark is given.

I'm glad it's going so well :)

thank you I have been beating myself up about this some what >_<

Your bunnies are happiest together so it must be the best thing for them. Guidelines are there as a general rule but don't apply in every situation.

Be glad you have had an easy bond and they are so cute together.:love::love:

I hope it was a happy cry. They look like they were always meant to be together. I am sure they are much happier not being between the cage bars but snuggling up. :)

yep happy cry >_<

yuri has been grooming yuki, yuki is still a little timid after been humped by yuri but is happily snuggling up to her she just gets a little skittish from time to time

yep happy cry >_<

yuri has been grooming yuki, yuki is still a little timid after been humped by yuri but is happily snuggling up to her she just gets a little skittish from time to time

A girl humping a girl. :lol:

It will probably take a few days until they are completely comfortable together.

My devils made such a mess this morning. I have never known them to be so active, for 6 hours non-stop. Normally they are quiet bunnies. They spent the whole time running around the place.

A girl humping a girl. :lol:

It will probably take a few days until they are completely comfortable together.

My devils made such a mess this morning. I have never known them to be so active, for 6 hours non-stop. Normally they are quiet bunnies. They spent the whole time running around the place.

what will also make you laugh then is....

if the name yuri is written in a different way to how I do it in japanese its dsnt mean lily any more and its means a genre of animation where girls are in love with girls >_<

at the mo they are not moving all that much but its not late yet.... lol

what will also make you laugh then is....

if the name yuri is written in a different way to how I do it in japanese its dsnt mean lily any more and its means a genre of animation where girls are in love with girls >_<

at the mo they are not moving all that much but its not late yet.... lol

:lol::lol:

I have to say I was surprised as my 2 are getting on abit. Especially Sunshine and alot of the running was on laminate flooring.

They even managed to smear poo in the bedroom carpet. :roll:

:lol::lol:

I have to say I was surprised as my 2 are getting on abit. Especially Sunshine and alot of the running was on laminate flooring.

They even managed to smear poo in the bedroom carpet. :roll:

I know this one....... 0_O

the carpets are soooo getting rug doctored before we move out thanks to these two

I know this one....... 0_O

the carpets are soooo getting rug doctored before we move out thanks to these two

I would love ours cleaned but they live in this room. Where would they go as they dried out. ? I also hear many munching noises under the bed. They are ruining the suitcases. Although they are old and very old fashioned now.

I would love ours cleaned but they live in this room. Where would they go as they dried out. ? I also hear many munching noises under the bed. They are ruining the suitcases. Although they are old and very old fashioned now.

were moving out a few days before we need to so we can do it, the buns will be moved to the in laws and we will rug doctor, paint walls to de pee them >_<

¬_¬ yuri used to spray

Back