• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The hell of giving a dwarf hamster medication...

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Clicky!

Not so bad actually :lol:

And here she is being a little cutie after she's had her meds
DSCF7456.jpg

DSCF7457.jpg

DSCF7459.jpg

Awwwwww, she was well behaved. :love::love::love:

I should have recorded us giving Bailey (very nervous chinese hammy) Baytril after his leg amputation. We couldn't hold him at all, so we had to scruff the poor little thing and get the syringe in quick while he was trying to flip himself round to bite. :shock:

Awww she is SO sweet!

Is she a Winter White? I'm trying to work out if my new one is, but I don't know a lot about Russians.

Awwwwww, she was well behaved. :love::love::love:

I should have recorded us giving Bailey (very nervous chinese hammy) Baytril after his leg amputation. We couldn't hold him at all, so we had to scruff the poor little thing and get the syringe in quick while he was trying to flip himself round to bite. :shock:

Wow, that would have been interesting to attempt to film! :shock:
I think it shows how well behaved Rainbow is considering i was both filming and medicating by myself :lol:

Wow, that would have been interesting to attempt to film! :shock:
I think it shows how well behaved Rainbow is considering i was both filming and medicating by myself :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'd have been filming - daughter would have been syringing and/or losing her fingers. :lol::lol::lol: We had to bathe his stump twice a day too; we've never had so much fun! :shock::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'd have been filming - daughter would have been syringing and/or losing her fingers. :lol::lol::lol: We had to bathe his stump twice a day too; we've never had so much fun! :shock::lol::lol:

I bath her face too... She puts up even less of a fight for that than she does for the meds :lol:
My little girls definatly a softie!

Back