• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Miss Piggie's latest look! (Caron update)

yodelpig

Young Bun
Caron has been experimenting with her look a lot lately! We have had the Farah Fawcett curls, the Barbie wig with the Viking helm, the sheltie tunnel squeeze and of course, the bedhead tousles.

Unfortunately, Caron has continued to perfect her tunnel induced tousles to such a degree that she ended up with reggae mats during the four days I was away in Wales, so here is the latest summery look, no thanks to a determined mummy and a pair of scissors!

ade38a30.jpg

9d643846.jpg

4c5b8e02.jpg

While Caron is still giving me her patented evil eye, I have also not had one single request from her to be picked up for more grooming, so I can safely assume that my glamour puss is not too desperately unhappy about her new hairdo and that we do not have to pay for any hair extensions any time soon!!!

Last edited:
I am glad that you like it - the poor girl has so much hair that it is no fun on hot days. She also loves romping in my selfmade fleece tunnels a bit too enthusiastically!

Back