• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dylan.. matted angora bun update

littleboots

Mama Doe
Sophie and Treacle had had a good run in the garden... so Sadie and Bramble were next... Decided to put Dylan out while they were out and they were all so good together!!
Bless this little boy... such a rotten life... bit such a sweetheart... not an ounce of nastiness in him. Hes gonna be soo easy to bond!
Booked in for neuter next Friday... so he can soon have a wife of his own:D

clicky

Where have they gone

playtime037.jpg

playtime038.jpg

He got his own freerange time...
playtime041.jpg

Beautiful pictures, he looks so well

I can't believe that he was left to die in a glass tank, not eating and with no water by people who has supposed to love and care for rabbits

Thank goodness you got him, he has a wonderful home with you, well done!

He's beautiful! :love: I don't understand how people could neglect their pets- makes me so angry! :censored: Glad he's getting a life he deserves with you, poor little man! :love:

That video's so cute- he's like 'Ooh, bunnies!' :D x

Last edited:
Have just been back for another look. Can't believe how lovely he is and how he has been treated. I just don't 'get' some people....

aww :love: Why don't you bond him to your other buns?

Sadie and Bramble are a recent bond and they have a fabulous relationship... I dont want to spoil that so Dylan will be getting his own friend, however they will be neighbours.. my other two wouldnt bond with a third either as Treacle gets very possesive if another bun goes near Sophie:roll:

Back