• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Orinoco ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0716JULY20110084.jpg

2011_0716JULY20110083.jpg

2011_0716JULY20110082.jpg

:love:

I'm guessing from the name and the mane he's related to tobermory and miss adelaide? They had fun binkying in the rain today. Currently snoozing after a day in the veggies. He is gorgeous. Does he climb? And has he perfected the 'it wasn't me honest' look? :p

I'm guessing from the name and the mane he's related to tobermory and miss adelaide? They had fun binkying in the rain today. Currently snoozing after a day in the veggies. He is gorgeous. Does he climb? And has he perfected the 'it wasn't me honest' look? :p

no doesnt climb, but has definatly perfected the look ..
:lol::lol:

and yes...hes their brother .. ;)

Oh my word, what a stunner! 0_0 This is probably the millionth time I have wished I lived in the UK, so I could snatch up all these unique lovelies! ;)

He'd make an awesome husbun for my Pip. That is if Mimzy wouldn't mind sharing. :oops: Love the name too.

I don't know why it is, but over there you all have such uniquely colored/breeds of bunnies. I would most likely never see a ruby eyed white lionhead here. Of course, that may just be my particular location, but in Alaska the majority of house bunnies are mini-rexes, followed by basic REW's, Dutches, Holland lops and harlequins of various ear positions. Not that this is a bad thing, mind.

He looks so snuggable and kishable! :love:

Back