• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Male giant wanted in North West U/D sooo excited!!! :o)

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I've looked on rabbit rehome but can't find one :( saw two females today and couldn't believe they huge they were!! :shock: me and OH were both in awe... :love: I would love one to pair with Cilla, the New Zealand I'm hoping to rehome :love:

Last edited:

Hi Jane :wave: we went to look at Milo, the New Zealand, today - he wasn't a NZ, he was really small!! We wanted a bigger bun really. The other two are lovely but are being rehomed by private individuals - I need one at a rescue really so they can do the bonding for me, as I work full time and would really struggle... :(

Hi Jane :wave: we went to look at Milo, the New Zealand, today - he wasn't a NZ, he was really small!! We wanted a bigger bun really. The other two are lovely but are being rehomed by private individuals - I need one at a rescue really so they can do the bonding for me, as I work full time and would really struggle... :(

Ah, I see :)

Good luck with the search xx

Would you consider a pair Im on my phone so cant link but alice has two lovely boys fred and bart

Also have you asked Kay and Elaine?

Last edited:
The boys I was thinking of are bonded but are reserved which is fab. Kay is kayj she isnt on here much any more but has a lot of giants this is her site http://www.bunnyhop.co.uk/

Elaine runs tameside rescue this is her site http://www.tamesiderabbitandguineapigrescue.info/

Even if they dont have any they might have a boy due in or know of one

Oh thank you :wave: I actually looked at their websites earlier and neither had a male giant :( I think there were only 3 bunnies in total on bunnyhops :? I will give them a call though and see if they know of any :wave:

Oh thank you :wave: I actually looked at their websites earlier and neither had a male giant :( I think there were only 3 bunnies in total on bunnyhops :? I will give them a call though and see if they know of any :wave:

I dont think Kays site is up to date both are worth asking. Have you thought of a french or german lop they get pretty big

Thank you!! I've just been up to Bleakholt where I volunteer and reserved Cilla - she's the New Zealand I want, she's got such a lovely nature, she adores strokes and nose rubs!! :love: So hopefully Kay will have a nice big husbun for her!! :love:
Oh, and I'm going to change her name to Daisy cos I'm not keen on Cilla... :?

Thank you!! I've just been up to Bleakholt where I volunteer and reserved Cilla - she's the New Zealand I want, she's got such a lovely nature, she adores strokes and nose rubs!! :love: So hopefully Kay will have a nice big husbun for her!! :love:
Oh, and I'm going to change her name to Daisy cos I'm not keen on Cilla... :?

Didnt realise it was Bleakholt you volunteered for, one of my friends does the dog homechecks and her husband also volunteers there (I think he is treasurerer) they are called Jacie & Alan. I have also given the other Jackie advice on rabbits.

Back