• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very good bunny day from Sooty, Oreo, Charlie and Mittens

kaths101

Warren Veteran
Ello RU :wave: we have had a fab day with mummuh today

Oreo: Mummuh came out and sat in with us this morning for a few hours, We loves mummuh though Sooty gave her a little nip :shock:

Sooty: Mummuh was sat on MY bench and there wasnt any room for me as mummuh is very big at the moment (she waz talking about a non fur baby and an achy back) and cant sit on the floor with us anymore :roll: so I nips her.

Charlie: Sooty you are so mean!! Mummuh then had to go to work for an hour but on the way back she stopped off at a farm just down the road from us to see if on an off chance they sold bags of hay as she ran out this morning and we waz not hapies about this... and mummuh said they had bales for £5 - lovely green bales!!! :D:D:D on the same road as ours!! Mummuh waz very happy and so waz we.

Mittens: When mummuh came home she gave us a very thorough clean out, I helps a lot by attacking the broom and Sooty got in the bin bag.. Daddah had to help mummuh with the next bit cos we woz bein nawty bunnies and he gave us some new toys to play with.
Mummuh then gave Sooty and Me a grooming as mummuh says we iz very tufty at the moment and our bums are maltings ...

Oreo: Mummuh changed our litter tray and put in the new hay and we LOVE it!! it is very very nommy.
The hay is soooo nommy that I wouldnt let any of the other buns in the tray :lol::lol:

CIMG4390.jpg

Mittens: hey what am I missing - new hay? nom nom

CIMG4393.jpg

Mittens: can you see ma tufty bum?

CIMG4396.jpg

From all of us: Bye byes RU :wave:

Ooooh you little beauties :love::love::love:

Sooty!, that was a lil' bit norty of you to bite your mummy!
But, I suspect she's already forgiven you? :D

I'm glad you like your new hay - see how much Mummy luffs ya? :wave:

They're all looking fantastic, I'd love to add another pair to my pair so I could watch them all the time. :D

They are gorgeous :love: I think Mittens must be one of the most beautiful buns in RU, I don't know what it is about her, she's just so unique!

They are gorgeous :love: I think Mittens must be one of the most beautiful buns in RU, I don't know what it is about her, she's just so unique!

Thank you - Mittens is beautiful but then I am biased. I think its her squashed nose, bright blue eyes and bunches. Her fur is stunning too, she has a very fluffy white bib and reddish colours on her back :love::love:

Shes such a little character :love:

Back