• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yesterday Morning There Was a Bit of Bovver Here.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
This pic was taken from my back garden

028-1.jpg

Meanwhile the two usual suspects where lying low....................

040-3.jpg

Of course they are totally innocent............... :roll:

:lol::lol:

Was that really a helicopter near your back garden ?

The Lady loves to squash her man :love::love::love: Does Lady Lydia actually spend much time not all over Sir Victor :shock::lol:

:lol::lol::lol: They look totally innocent to me:love::love: I hope they havent been stealing the veggies from your neighbours gardens:lol::lol:

We get the police flying over a lot here mainly in the middle of the night, during the day the air ambulance comes over

When I was much younger I was out walking my dog and the police were flying above my head they then said 'armed police lie down - lie down armed police :shock: I thought oh no what do they think I have done, I bent right down was about to lie down on the pavement in the street when I spotted two men down the road who lay down I felt really silly and scared quickly pretended to do my lace up and hurried off back home :oops:

ETA I forgot to add these two bunnies are lovely, they could never be involved in any bover :love:

Last edited:
How many times do I have to tell you that these two are innocent! ;)
(What have they done this time? :lol:)

Back