• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummyy get off RU and play with meee *pics*

xxranxx

Alpha Buck
070.jpg

071.jpg

:love::love::love:

Oooooo I'd love a couple of chiuauas! Not while Chester's still with us - he couldn't cope with puppies! Maybe someday though. Your wee one is lovely! :love: :love:

D'awww! That reminds me of how needy my Jenna can look, she's part Yorkie part Chi. I get those big watery eyeballs whenever anything takes my focus off her. I'll often find she's jumped up on my keyboard whilst I am trying to attend to a forum and there will be odd characters appearing in my fresh post if I'm not careful to mind her. :lol:

That is a most precious picture. Perfectly captured! :love: Would we call that a "pup-up" window? ;)

No it's Fern... She's my black and white one. She's much better now thank you :) Back to her cheeky self!

Gooood good :) all mine are off to vets tomorrow i think they have sniffles :( blossom seems quieter and shes getting left out a lot :( but all eating still :? so vet visit iminent :lol:

Oooooo I'd love a couple of chiuauas! Not while Chester's still with us - he couldn't cope with puppies! Maybe someday though. Your wee one is lovely! :love: :love:

I couldnt cope with a couple:lol: i have one and 2 other dogs and the chi is such hard work :lol:but shes gorgeous! theyre such funny little dogs:love:

D'awww! That reminds me of how needy my Jenna can look, she's part Yorkie part Chi. I get those big watery eyeballs whenever anything takes my focus off her. I'll often find she's jumped up on my keyboard whilst I am trying to attend to a forum and there will be odd characters appearing in my fresh post if I'm not careful to mind her. :lol:

That is a most precious picture. Perfectly captured! :love: Would we call that a "pup-up" window? ;)

:lol::lol: Pup up window :lol:
Yeh she doesnt like been ignored one bit :lol:
Aww id love to see pics of your yorkie x chi :love:

Back