• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Jakey.

silverspider05

Warren Scout
Here is a picture of my rabbit, Jake. (I hope it come's out, learning how to use this darn thing hehe!)

He is my baby, I got him from a pet shop because I was appalled to see that he had been attacked by the other rabbits he had been kept with. As soon as I got him I took him to the vets. He has a few bites out of his ears and a slit through his left eyelid (I'm not sure that you can see it on the picture) but the vet has assured me that this would cause him no problems in the future. I have now had him for three years, he will be four in December.

DSC_0248.jpg

He is the most characterful and friendly rabbit I have ever had, he loves strokes and snuggles but will let you know when he's had enough! Hehe. He loves company and he used to be a house rabbit, so now he is outdoors ( :( ) I am getting some friends for him. We are waiting for his new baby girlfriends to be ready so he can be bonded (hopefully) with them at Raystede in Ringmer, East Sussex. I will hopefully have pictures of his house and run in the housing section soon.

Back