• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Teegan ...A true BARC bunny ..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0716JULY20110034.jpg

2011_0716JULY20110032.jpg

cheeky , affectionate ... oh yes ...and a little itsy bit norty .. :love:

edited.........

ps ... Teegan is a boy .. it is a name that can be used for either sex but when ever i post pics of him he gets the huff on cos people think hes a girl ...

so just thought id clarify ..

Last edited:
Teegan does look rather cheeky but that just adds to his appeal. I love bunnies that aren't afraid to give a wee bit cheek now and then. :lol:

Oh my word, what a handsome bun! :shock: Oh, he looks almost exactly like my Mimzy did before his ears lopped. How old is Teegan?
And I'm relatively new here, can someone please explain to me what a BARC bunny is?

A BARC bunny is an extra-special bunny that comes from Angie at Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity (BARC). They all have, ahem, special traits but cheekiness and cuteness are givens. I have two BARC bunnies, and despite expensive garden landscaping to prevent bunnies getting into my raised vegetable plot, have managed just that and help themselves to the veggies. But they can give you the special ' it wasn't be mummy' look and your heart melts and all is forgiven.
It must be something in the Barnsley water ;)

Ahh...okay thank you! lolz...Aw, they do sound so special...my favorite kind of bunny...lots of personality. ;) I had thought perhaps they were the kind of special needs bunnies who must have extra vet care or were visiting bunnies for seniors or some such. :oops:
Teegan is so sweet. I am currently looking up all posts about him because he reminds me so much of my Mimzy when he was a wee lad. :) From all I've read so far, I'd swear they were related! ^_^

Are his ears going to lop do you think? Mimzy's were raised when I found him and took a few more months to fall. As such, I am still not sure how old he is exactly. But Teegan does look like a Holland to me.

*Sigh* Bunnies like these make me wish I did not live so far away in the USA. :(

Back