• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is how I was woken up yesterday...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Photo0741.jpg

Photo0740.jpg

Photo0742.jpg

Photo0745.jpg

Photo0746.jpg

Photo0748.jpg

Sorry about the quality, mobile phone was the only camera close to hand!

Amazing :love: I wish Timmy and Mimi would come on to the bed. Tilly used to sleep on the bed with us, I loved it, even when she'd bounce all over us like a nutter at 5am :lol::love:

Awww that's lovely. That bunny looks so much like Big. If Big and Beige came to wake me up like that they would probably do weeings on my bed :roll:

cutes! I miss mine sleeping on the bed with me - am going to try and see if Titus can be trusted not to wee the bed again...

Aww, I wish I had such a cute alarm clock :love: I wouldn't even dare let mine on my bed- they'd use it as a toilet :roll::lol:

Amazing :love: I wish Timmy and Mimi would come on to the bed. Tilly used to sleep on the bed with us, I loved it, even when she'd bounce all over us like a nutter at 5am :lol::love:

These two can bounce on me at 5am but I wont wake up :oops::lol:

Me too!!!

They're gorgeous, it must be fab having such a close bond with them!

:love: :love: :love:

it is :love: Mini was really clingy and all she wanted yesterday was cuddles, cuddles and more cuddles.

Awww that's lovely. That bunny looks so much like Big. If Big and Beige came to wake me up like that they would probably do weeings on my bed :roll:

When I saw your pics of Big I thought how similar she looks to my Min! It's taken a while but they're really good about the bed now. I think we've only had one accident so far this year (they'll wee on it tonight now!)

cutes! I miss mine sleeping on the bed with me - am going to try and see if Titus can be trusted not to wee the bed again...

I have to be so careful where I feed them. They always get food and treats on the floor now. And I can't eat anything with banana in in bed!

When they want pellets they sit at the foot of the bed looking in the direction of the wardrobe, where the pellets are. I think yesterday they just wanted cuddles!

Lucky you. I only get a visitor on my bed in the morning when she wants her breakfast :roll:

The getting on the bed when Tink wants breakfast I can live with, its the sitting on my head til I get up that I think is a bit harsh! :lol:

The getting on the bed when Tink wants breakfast I can live with, its the sitting on my head til I get up that I think is a bit harsh! :lol:

Thankfully mine don't do that anymore! Mischa used to jump up right by where my head is but he's stopped that since we made him a ramp. Spoilt bunnies :oops::roll:

aw my beds to high for charlie lol but he still wakes me at 5am either by going to his old cage and rattling the bars or by digging at the door.:roll: i am not impressed!:lol:

Back