• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to move Gracie downstairs :(

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
It's the last thing I wanted, as I wanted her to keep her bond with Matilda, but I cannot cope with her in my room anymore!!!:cry::cry: ive had no sleep for 3 days!! spent most of last night just crying! she is driving me insain litrally!!

when shes in her cage she is pinging the bars 24/7!!! when I let her out she sprays everything!!!! all my furneture all my clothes and bedding all coverd!! she even got Matilda in the face yesturday!! I've had enough

So she will be downstairs untill she can be spayed and re bonded with Matilda!! which is Sept time!

shes not untop of Alberts cage in the concevetory!

call me what you like, after 4 days with no sleep I really don't care!!:cry:

*squish*

Maybe take her to the vets on Monday (or as soon as you can) to see if they think she is a girl or a boy?

I was going to mention something like that after your thread last time :( It's the right thing to do if you're not sleeping though! You can't stop her from being a hormonal bunny. I think I must have an odd rabbit as Poppy isn't neutered yet and she's 4 :oops: Hopefully soon after her teeth are reletively sorted :? But she sprayed twice and that was up my brothers leg.. both times :lol:

As long as you're sleeping and not making yourself ill :)

I was going to mention something like that after your thread last time :( It's the right thing to do if you're not sleeping though! You can't stop her from being a hormonal bunny. I think I must have an odd rabbit as Poppy isn't neutered yet and she's 4 :oops: Hopefully soon after her teeth are reletively sorted :? But she sprayed twice and that was up my brothers leg.. both times :lol:

As long as you're sleeping and not making yourself ill :)

Matilda never sprayed, but Gracie is terrible! Just let tilda out of her pen and shes hopping around where Gracie's cage was, as if to say 'where she go' :cry: Matilda used to clean her daily!

My sleep patterns are all over the place as it is, and not to sleep for 4 days has just pushed me over the edge!!

Why not bring her up during the day so her and Matilda can keep their bond? That will make it easier for you to bond them properly after she's spayed. Then she can go downstairs when you need to sleep. :)

Why not bring her up during the day so her and Matilda can keep their bond? That will make it easier for you to bond them properly after she's spayed. Then she can go downstairs when you need to sleep. :)

I can bring her up for afew minuites but shes contantly spraying everything :/ I will try and keep them close!

Back