• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cruel so called hutches grrr

Drapski

Warren Scout
Just stumbled on this sick sick site claiming to sell hutches. My hamster has a bigger cage than that for when he gets cleaned out

no links please
:shock:

2ft Standard Stackable Breeder Hutch
Dimensions 24"x16"x16"

It looks like a coffin....no actually it's too small for that even. Surely even a breeder wouldn't stoop so low as to stick ANY animal in that

Last edited by a moderator:
2ft deluxe - how can those two words ever go together when you're talking about hutches? :(

It's heartbreaking that people think that's acceptable...

Just stumbled on this sick sick site claiming to sell hutches. My hamster has a bigger cage than that for when he gets cleaned out

XXXXXXXXXX

:shock:

2ft Standard Stackable Breeder Hutch
Dimensions 24"x16"x16"

It looks like a coffin....no actually it's too small for that even. Surely even a breeder wouldn't stoop so low as to stick ANY animal in that

Whilst like most people on this forum I do believe that hutches like this should not be made or sold and are not in the best interests of any rabbit. Sadly they are made and sold by many places.

If you are posting links on the forum please do consider the forum rules
You may not:

* Post or link to any material that is abusive, illegal, obscene, vulgar, libellous, defamatory, hateful, harassing, threatening, sexually or racially offensive or otherwise objectionable.
* Crosspost topics to multiple sections. Please only create one thread per topic and place it in the most relevant section. Duplicates will be removed.
* Post links to or information about websites or products with the sole purpose of criticizing or attacking them.

This is one my husband has built. I am so very lucky.

8' x 2' x 2', double decker wirh removable snuggle boxes and removal perspex for wind and rain protection.

8x2x2doubledecker-1.jpg

Back